Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Day

Well another day has passed, I took the opportunity not to make any goals for myself today. Luckily some good still did come from the day with the world of negativity I work in getting slightly less negative!

Another thing for the day is that I bought new shoes, this is not normally something I would talk about but since they decided to take the skin of my heal I guess its news worthy,. I am sure that D will be happy to re read this without the complaints.

With hump day coming up I feel the need for a new goal... I can't quite think what it is. I achieved the first two of my three goals and I am on the way to getting used to the blogger site so i'm in need of a new one. I think my goal is to see if I can be positive two days in a row and add to this a confidence goal. After thinking about it its now what you know its how you say it. Instead of second gussing myself for two days I'm going to say what I think and say it in a way to influence those listening .

If it doesn't work... bugger'em.

Also i'm not $90m richer, what a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment