Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boo, Hiss, Wa wa

WEll it seems my commitment to blogging has wained, I'm not sure why but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it really doesn't get me anywhere and I really don't have much to talk about.

Since my last blog I haven't done to much, I have however thought through a few things which I am going to try and incorporate in ye olde life.

before I start however I should mention that I had a great weekend, the Grand Final was superb, Seans birthday was a lot of fun and D's Poppa is looking like he is going along nicely.

So back to my plans, I did some reading and I going to look at being more aggressive in my career. Having the realisation that I will forever be living in Adelaide I need to get to a level that makes a substantial amount of money. I failed in the past because I thought it was a matter of natural attrition or I was going to be able to go elsewhere for more experience (or the like)

So moving forward its time to take some risks and get out of the comfort zone and really challenge myself. I want to be able to put myself in the position that I am the first person thought of for the big jobs and the well paid ones.

I should note that it isn't all about the money.....but it sure does help.

so hopefully I can get cracking and keep the blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment