Sunday, November 1, 2009

Finally a challenge

Well I joined a Gym last week and have happily gone in 5 times since. The biggest problem being that I did a "health check" which included a BMI. My BMI i have been informed is 30.8 which puts me in the obese category. I have to shed a total of 23 KG's just to be within "normal weight", a figure I can't see my self attaining this lifetime.

But given I don't want to be in the "obese" category when the new channels do hip shots of all the fatties running around I'm going to try and improve my BMI to within atleast just the "overweight" category.... albeit the lower end.

So I'm going to have to hit the gym at least 4 times a week, I thought about becoming bulimic but I reclly don't enjoy spewing and anorexic is another option I can't handle because eating is a past time of mine (well thats obvious given my BMI isn't it).

So hopefully over the next 15 weeks I can get my self back into the just overweight range and from there we will see if I can ever drop 23 KGs (I doubt it)

No comments:

Post a Comment