Sunday, July 5, 2009

Exciting Weekends

Weekend are funny things they are not only a chance to get away from depressive places like work but a chance to catch up with people and do all the things you should have done whilst working (a haircut is high on the list of priorities at the moment).

my weekend was extremely diverse from 70+ yr olds punching it up over cards, going to a nightclub seeing the people dancing to "old School music" which was 90's music making me feel extremely old to attending a 40th Birthday party which made me feel the exact opposite!

All these things make up a great relaxing weekend, even cleaning the house on a Sunday morning doesn't detract from the fact that I'm not at work.

I'm hoping to enjoy the rest of the day and the clock counts down to another 5 day slog.

No comments:

Post a Comment