Monday, July 20, 2009

Yay I cooked something

Well I finally managed to get the oven to cook something without either severely burning it or leaving it raw in the middle. Whilst it was a packet cake and lacked flavour it at least was edible.

I also bought 2 books today one fiction and one non fiction. The non fiction book being "a Clockwork Orange" which so far is quite difficult to read so hopefully the non-fiction book Black Swan is a bit easier.

I haven't blogged for a while either not because I haven't had much to say it's just that I've been doing things which require recovery time including excellent weekends having the opportunity to remain in the same city for multiple weekends has been a blessing (I do enjoy go back to the Riverland however so don't get me wrong).

I suppose I should also mention that we lost the 2nd test in a very very average display of cricket. I can't even hide the loss with the Crows because they managed to lose as well.

The best part of this blog is knowing I am 9 working days away from taking 2 weeks leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment