Monday, August 24, 2009

1 day left

Well there is the saying that all good things must come to an end, whilst I don't agree with the statement it has some relevance with tomorrow being the final day of my 2 weeks off.

Unfortunately for me I was unable to, and unlikely to, finish a number of my task due to the weather changes in Adelaide. In all it has been a good two week and has given me the chance to get away from things and get other jobs done.

On Wednesday it will be back to work and facing all the day to day tasks that work involves. Hopefully not much has changed and I can get back in with minimal fuss.

I started doing some learning of Spanish language lessons today, thought it would be interesting, I've only done the basic stuff however. I'll see how it goes and will try to do a few lessons a week and see if I can watch a few Spanish shows.... or something like that.

Luckily there are a couple of items that I can still do whilst at work, hopefully I finish them off in the short term rather than the long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment